Japanese Government Scholarships – 2020 (College of Technology Students)
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the award of scholarships offered by the Japanese Government to study at a Japanese College of Technology for the year 2020 under the above scholarships scheme.
General Eligibility requirements:-
- (a) Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- (b) Should have passed the G.C.E. (A/L) examination in Mathematics stream conducted by the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka.
- (c) Basic knowledge of the Japanese Language
- (d) Should possess a good knowledge of English.
- (e) Should not be a student registered or following a course at a university, selected by the UGC based on the G.C.E. A/L examination results.
Closing Date: Applications will be accepted only up 10. 06. 2019.