The newest way to find a lost phone – www.ineed.police.lk
The police have established a special unit for complaining if a mobile phone is lost or stolen. This The website has been launched under the instruction of the Inspector General of Police. The Police Media Spokesman said the complaints received through the web portal will be directed to the relevant Police station, the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission and the relevant mobile service provider.
- Dial your mobile *#06# to know your IMEI number.
- You get your (IMEI) number. That will be 15 digits. This number is important in the future. Keep it safe.
- If your mobile is stolen, the 15-digit number is likely to play an important role.
- Mobile will be lost or stolen, you need to just log in and make a complaint here
- If you do not know your IMEI Contact your Service Provider to get your IMEI
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us
Sri Lanka Police
- Phone: +94 112423947 +94 112421111 Ext-3737
- Email: [email protected]