Bank of Ceylon has invited applications for Trainee Staff Assistants who are under 24 years of age who have passed the GCE O / L Mother Language, Mathematics, and English Language with five marks in six subjects simultaneously.
- Apply Online
- http://careers.boc.lk/careers (Valid from 18.07.2021)
- Instructions to Candidates
- Download the advertisement
- Submit your application through our website www.boc.lk (under the tab “Careers”) on or before 31st July 2021 and keep the “Application Reference Number” for your future reference.
- Read the ‘Instructions to Candidates’ available on the Careers Page carefully and fill the online application form according to the given instructions.
- Applications received through any other method, except the above procedure will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Any application not meeting the above-required eligibility criteria or submitting incorrect information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment without any further notice.
- Human Resource Division
Bank of Ceylon
- Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification. The Bank reserves the right to call only the short-listed candidates
- Instructions to the candidates regarding the online application:
- Please read the paper advertisement carefully and those who do not fulfill the eligibility
criteria mentioned therein are advised not to apply.
- The Career Portal Site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 + or Firefox or Google
Chrome with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Register yourself first (Sign Up) with a valid e-mail address (activation link will be sent
to this e-mail) and then Sign-In with your credentials, if you have not registered already.
- Only the “Personal”, “Qualification” and “General” Tabs are mandatory. Therefore,
you need not fill the “Experience” and “Achievements” Tabs. Keep it blank.
- Under the Qualification Tab, please select only the O/L and A/L. Do not select
Degree/Professional/Masters or any other qualification type.
- After adding the relevant qualification(s), select A/L as the “Highest Qualification” in the
below table (click the radio button) and then ‘Save’.
- In the General Tab, please acknowledge the declaration by tick the check box before save
it. No need to fill in the Referee’s details.
- Please fill all the mandatory fields correctly and click the “Apply” button to preview your
application before “Submit” to verify the spelling and accuracy of the information you
- On the Preview page, please choose your Preferred Communication Method at the bottom
before submitting your application.
- Keep the “Application Reference Number” for your future reference.
- The candidate should be able to produce documentary evidence for the qualifications if
selected for the interview. If fail to prove, will not be allowed to face the interview and
the application will be disqualified immediately.
- No Changes will be permitted after the submission of the application.
- If there is any difficulty in submitting the application online, please call and get an
assistance on 011 220 5104/5115/5117/5118 on working days between 08:15 am and
- Source – Official Website